Leading the new generation of Engineers
ACADEMIC SESSION – SEPTEMBER 2014 & FEBRUARY 2015
Study programme: is entirely instructed in English and designed to meet the European Union. All the courses are recognized throughout the European Union, India as well as other countries. The equivalency of the programs can be seen on the NARIC.
BSc Engineering is for 3 yrs, and MSc is for 1.5-2 yrs. BSc students can also save 1yr when they study in Poland because in India the equivalent course is for 4yrs. European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) is applicable along with ERASMUS Exchange.
Scholarships are also available in some programs.
Applications are invited for Bachelors and Master Engineering degree programs:
1. Architecture: Architecture and Urban Planning & Architecture for Society of Knowledge
2. Faculty: Civil Engineering, Program: Civil Engineering
3. Electrical Engineering, Program: Electrical Engineering
4. Electronics and Information Technology, Program: Electrical and Computer Engineering
5. Power and Aeronautical Engineering, Program: Aerospace Engineering & Power Engg.
6. Mathematics and Information Science, Program: Computer Science Engineering
7. Mechatronics, Program: Optics in Science and Engineering
8. Global Production Engineering & Management
9. Environmental Engineering
10. Telecommunication and Computer Science
11. Computer Science and Technology
13. Information Technology
14. Biomedical Engineering
15. Mechanical Engineering and applied computer science
16. Business and Technology
Become an International Engineer; Gain International exposure; make friends with thousands of other foreign students studying engineering. A lot of students come from US, Canada, Taiwan, Scandinavian and EU countries, etc.
Financial: Affordable Cost, Low Tuition fee and living.
WHY IS THIS THE RIGHT TIME?
Poland: The only Schengen country in EU which saw an increase in the GDP during recession; stable economy; strong infrastructure and high-tech laboratories.
Poland has also introduced the “BLUE CARD” for highly skilled professionals; this would allow the professionals to work and settle in the European Union. You can work throughout the EU and apply for settlement in 5 years.
Please contact now for a free counselling session & University presentation. Students & Parents are welcome.
Reserve your seat by email: email@example.com or call us at :+ 91 011-46801133.
For Admissions please contact: EDUCATION POLAND
Telephone: + 91 011-46801133
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Download and Email our application form