Full-time studies (in the Polish language) at public Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) are free for Polish students and foreigners who commence studies in Poland on terms applicable to Polish citizens. These include citizens of the EU/EEA and students who hold the Polish Charter (“Karta Polka”). All other foreigners are required to pay tuition fees of no less than:
- EUR2000 per year for vocational higher studies, Master’s and postgraduate programmes,
- EUR3000 per year for doctoral, postgraduate and specialist courses, as well as scientific, artistic, specialist and post-doctoral internships,
- EUR3000 per year for vocational courses and apprenticeships,
- EUR2000 per year for a language course, including preparation for studying in Polish.
- EUR6000- 12000 approx.per year for Medical and MBA programmes.
The institution itself establishes tuition Fees at non-public higher education institutions. This can range from EUR 2000 to 6000 per year, and depend on the institution and study programme.